The front...
A closer view of the porch...
The mail box...
Connor is obviously turning 15...
The side yard
My planter
Luckily there wasn't too much toilet paper...the sprinklers had come on in the morning and soaked it all.
=======================================================================
On Connors actual birthday...
Jeff and Connor went shooting first thing in the morning. They went with a friend who has a 9mm and an assault rifle. Connor thought it was sooooo cool!
They got home just in time to leave for American Fork. Connor had a soccer game! After the game we surprised him and his team with soccer cupcakes...they all sang Happy Birthday...let's just say it's a good thing they can play soccer!
While we were gone this is what happened (all had been cleared with Jeff and I before we left)...in fact we left Sierra and Cheyenne here to let her in.
This is Connor's "friend" Kalli...who decided it would be fun to decorate his room for his birthday. As you will notice, Connor's room is camo...that is his closet with the camo leaf netting instead of the closet doors...
Kalli and Connor-sortof
She did a great job...check this out!
cupcakes on the bed in the shape of 15...there isn't a picture of his dart board, but she put all the darts on the 15 space!
his nightstand-she's cute huh?
the floor was covered in candy and balloons
a balloon bouquet
his bed
the ceiling
his doorway
I didn't know Cheyenne had taken the pictures during the decorating process...she told me she had to so she could prove it was Kalli that had done it!
Here are the couple I took before he came in the house-I made him clean up the toilet paper so I could have time to take a few quick pictures...hehehehe!
Coming in his room-that's candy all over the floor!
his bed-candy on there too!
the floor...there were tons of balloons that had candy and notes in the!
a corner of his room with candy all over on his shelves and trophy shelf...basically everywhere!
Connor was totally surprised and I think it made his day! The best part was the next morning when he went to get his church shoes on...they were full of candy as well! He checked and all his shoes had candy in them! :0 I heard that was Kalli's mom's idea...he couldn't believe it! Let's just say he has enough Starbursts and Now and Laters to last quite a while...even for a 15 year old boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment