I got really busy one day and decided to go all out for dinner...we had a nice dinner and for a surprise had actually made a yummy dessert...BTS. It is made out of pudding and cream cheese and whipped topping on a graham cracker crust. It is one of my kids favorites, but really rich so we don't make it often. We had a lot of leftovers so in the fridge it went. The next day as I was going about my normal routine it was really quiet for far too long.
I went down to the kitchen and this is what I interrupted:

This doesn't look quite as bad as it was...by the time I got the camera she had licked a lot off her fingers and hands.

This is inside my fridge...I still find little brown finger prints in the craziest places!

This is the bottom of the fridge which she was using as a ladder to climb up to the cake.

This is the remainder of the cake...it looks like she liked it!
I can totally relate to these kinds of messes!! It certainly makes me frustrated and sometimes mad at the moment. But then I run to grab a camera, and then just find all the humor in the situation. Because then you can take pictures, write about what happened and then when they get older and ask things like -- "What did I do when I was little?" you can then finally pull out the pictures and have a great moment of laughter.
ReplyDelete