Friday, July 16, 2010

Sierra's 12 Birthday Party

For Sierra's Birthday Party she wanted to spend the day with her three best friends doing the things she likes most...I am going to give you the condensed picture version...we took 42 pictures during the party...I've narrowed it down a bit!
Our first stop was to the Beauty college to get their hair and nails done...

Here is Sierra


don't think she likes this look too much...


this is much better...almost done...


here is Tailee...getting an updo...


Cassie getting all curled up...


Katie gettting curled before her updo...


Sierra sporting her new look...


a closer look...


After their hair, it was time for nails...


After their nails were done we went to the movies...Letters to Juliet...while we were waiting I thought I would capture a picture of them all together with their done-up do's


and the back...


After the movie it was back home for pizza...Sierra, Katie, and Cassie


Sierra and Tailee


Next they made ice cream sundae's...Sierra loves ice cream!


After the ice cream they decided to play Sierra's dance game...it was a total riot...


Maren joined in on this round


They had a lot of fun!

After the Wii game they ended up in a water fight outside...it was a long day full of activity, but I think they all had fun and it will be a day Sierra will remember!

2 comments: