Our decorations!
The gold treasure left by the Leprechauns!
Boston (who was told he belongs on Blue's Clues) and Cheyenne in their green (Cheyenne had a green garter around her thigh as well)
Some more of our green family...Sierra had a matching garter to Cheyenne. Jeff, I made change his clothes to BBQ dinner (he had a green dress shirt with a St. Patty day tie). Connor (he had a matching shirt to Boston, and was called "Steve" all day at the Junior High) had soccer so his green was left to the clovers on his underwear HAHAHA). Annicha's black shirt has clover's all around the bottom that you can't see. Maren has been out in the dirt, so she is dirty green and her green bow is now needing to be washed!
Here is our green dinner (starting at 12 o'clock: Steak, green mashed potatoes, green beans, green jello, green fruit salad, with green kool-aid to drink, and key lime pie for dessert!). We were stuffed and had some family fun this night! Hope your day was full of green too!
Hey Krista!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were a blogger too. I hope you don't mind if I check back every now and then to see what your family is up to. Your family is darling! I don't know how you do it :)
Very clever! It's hard to get excited about the color green up here...moss...woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteWow! I barely even remembered to dress my kids in green! You guys go all out!
ReplyDelete(And love the Blues Clues comment - haha!)
ganelle