Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Swim

The recreation center we belong to had a St. Patrick's day "event" for the kids. They split all the kids into groups, by age, to find the gold these two silly leprechauns had accidently spilled into the pool. Annicha and Joran got to find gold together, Boston went alone. They had a fun time...the leprechaun on the right is our friend's son...Lucky Lance!


Coming out of the rec with all their loot...balloons, gold (chocolate) coins, various coins which were on the bottom of the pool, treat bags, color books....



Getting in the car soaking wet in the 30 degree weather...we didn't have much time to get to Boston's basketball game...I know another of my "mother of the year" moments (I told you you had competition DT). I promise, usually they shower and get dressed and dry off their hair before we leave!



As you can see our older children didn't care to participate...Cheyenne and Sierra still could have, but they chose to sleep in instead! We'll see how the leprechauns treat them on the 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment