Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girls Camp

I took a load of girls up to camp this morning at 7AM! These are the girls Cheyenne will be sharing her tent with for the next couple days! It was raining when we got there and I guess it had just poured all night last night on the leaders and 4th year girls. Hopefully it will warm up and things will dry out!
Cheyenne is on the right...for those who follow that are familiar with the others...Kaylee Gifford, Ashley Taylor, Abbey Pollock, Arika Hamilton, and Cheyenne. I didn't let her keep her phone, so we'll have to wait to see how things go!

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad they don't have A-frames like here in WA. :-) Hope the weather improves. Nothing worse than getting wet laundry home from camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Girls Camp memories!! :O) Sometimes I wish we could turn back the clock just for one last Ensign Ranch week of Girls Camp. Such funny memories. Were you up at camp the year that John Westra and Dave Conger, along with my brother Greg and his friends raided girls camp? CRAZY times! John brought me a rose and Dave brought Teresa Garber a rose. We were trying to figure out how to explain the Bev Thompson where we got the roses from! LOL

    Three of my daughters are all going to girls camp on Monday. They are each so excited! They are already packed...that's how excited they are to go!

    ReplyDelete