Here is Maren as Elmo...she loves Elmo!
Joran is Batman...some days he tells us," I'm not Joran, I'm Batman!"
Here is Annicha our cowgirl...you can see her cute boots a couple pictures down.
Boston is our knight this year
Sierra opted for Hippie this year
Cheyenne and Connor went to a party the night before Halloween...it is a Magic Tournament...which is a card game...they dress up like people from the cards...here is Cheyenne dressed like one of the evil women...check out those fish nets!
Here is Connor's outfit for the Magic Tournament...I can't remember the name of his guy, but everyone there knew just who he was.
Since Connor is a Student Body Officer, he had to dress up for school...this is his costume for school...we got an extra kick out of this one since he is the captain of the National Academic League team this year.
Halloween night there was a stake dance...Connor's "friend" Kalli, was going as a princess so he dressed up as a prince...
While Connor was dancing the night away Jeff took this crew trick or treating. Cheyenne took Sierra and one of her friends trick or treating and met up with our friends son who was taking his brothers trick or treating...that left me and the animals to answer the door!
I just realized you can't see Annicha's cute boots in any of the pictures...so sad...black roper boots...so CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment