Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maren's Christmas Shopping

It was getting close to bedtime Sunday night. I went up to put Maren to bed and this is what I found...she was sitting in our bed with a toy catalog that had come in the paper that day (the paper was on the end of our bed). She was upstairs all alone, but she was saying outloud...I want this and this, Oh! this is cute I want this too....she kept going on and on. She would turn the page and start again, but rarely using the same words...who knew she could do this at age 2! What are we in for when she is older????

Her showing me different things on different pages!

I found it amusing she skipped all the boy toys and went to the pink pages!

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY adorable! I totally remember doing exactly that same thing as a child. Love it!

    ReplyDelete