Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Maren's Hair Cut

As I have been doing Maren's hair lately, I have found it kind of scraggly. She has a lot of naturla curl in her hair, but I think the length was weighing it down so it didn't look as cute anymore.

this is a picture of her before...


Here is another picture before...she has this weird concept of a smile when we ask her to...


Getting ready...the under layer was so much longer than the top...



The first snip...sorry these are so blurry...I wasn't the picture taker...


Here is Maren after her fit to wear the Barney cape (that is what we call it)...this is after she is all done of course...


Here is our sweetie after she is all done...she now has a bob....it shrinks up a lot from her hair being curly...we took off a good 4 inches or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment