Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick Trip To Park City

This will be a picture free post...sorry! I had the camera the entire time, but just forgot to take pictures!
Jeff was attending a conference in Park City last week. He arranged for my mom to come spend the night with the school age children and I took Maren with me. We went up for Monday night and came home Tuesday afternoon.
We had to drive up in a snowstorm-I almost turned around a couple times thinking I wasn't going to make it!
We had a really good time. The three of us went to Cafe Rio for dinner on Monday night-I couldn't finish my salad so we took it back to the hotel with us-this bit of info will come in handy later in the post.
We hit the pool and hot tub and then watched some relaxing TV before going to bed. The next morning all three of us went to the exercise room. While Jeff biked and lifted and I ran and lifted Maren tried out the eliptical, played on the exercise ball, the treadmill, etc. While I was getting ready, she had a swim in the tub.
I loaded my arms with all of our things and we headed to the suburban. I couldn't get the keys without setting my salad on the tire. I loaded everything and got Maren buckled and proceeded to leave-we were hitting the outlets before heading home. I forgot one thing...my salad! I had run over my leftover salad! I was so sad!
We had a great time shopping the outlets and I found some great deals. I was still sad about my salad...even now a week later Maren talks about my salad. We were running errands this morning and she out of the blue says,"you ran over your salad!" I agreed and asked to change the subject...she tells me," no, I want to talk about your salad!"
The things that impact the life of a 3 year old! We continued to talk about my salad way to long...we'll see if it was enough to drop it for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment