Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Joran's 6th Birthday

Today is Joran's 6th birthday! He started off by staying home from school...not by choice! He has been sick for three days now...not a fun way to spend your birthday. He stayed in his jammies all day! He watched TV, a movie and then took a nap. I was greatful for the nap so I could get his gifts wrapped and work on his cake!
Here are his gifts!


He got a couple new Tag reader books: Spongebob, Toy Story 3 and Lightening and Mater.


Here is a new little basketball


a new guy to go with his Batcave


what boy could have a birthday without Legos


showing his school spirit


I think this was his favorite...darts stuck all over!


He wanted a minion cake (the movie Despicable Me)


Here are mom and dad who are so grateful for our Joran!


For those who aren't aware, Joran is our miracle! He has multiple heart defects and each day of him being with us is a blessing! We love you Joran !

No comments:

Post a Comment