Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maren's First Day of Kindergarten


 Here is my baby all grown up and going to kindergarten.  She kept asking me if I was going to cry because I missed her.  She was so happy to be going to school I couldn't help but be happy for her!  I do miss her like crazy though every day!
 She loves Pinkalicious...we read her these books every night...she can't read yet but she knows every word!


Here she is getting on the bus with Annicha right behind her...she loves riding the bus!


Jeff stole some pictures while she was busy working.  She didn't even know he was there until he called her name.  The red dot on her hand means she rides the red bus.


This is when Jeff called her name ...she was so surprised to see him there!

 We are so glad she is so happy to go to school.  She has been waiting so long while all the big kids go.  I sure do miss having her as my sidekick though!  Love you Marinator!




No comments:

Post a Comment