Cheyenne went nuts...she loved this!
Softball sweats...
aero sleep pants...
plaid shorts...it's the style you know!
New church outfit...
aero sweats
more plaid shorts with mix and match aero shirts and cami
Taylor Swift CD...we needed some new tunes...
Cheyenne with her cake...after her day of shopping she had a volleyball game and the coach brought birthday cupcakes...one of her team mates shoved Cheyenne's in her face so she went straight to the shower when she got home...
Cheyenne's volleyball cake...so how did I do?
Cheyenne also received a "Twilight" t-shirt from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and a new coat from Grandma and Grandpa Stephens...
I think she had a great day...she did get her favorite for dinner...home grilled hamburgers and tator tots! We love you Cheyenne and are so glad you're in our family :)
Two teens--I'll be joining you in that adventure in a couple of months. Looks like a seriously good haul!
ReplyDelete