Ok, Jeff was a really good sport to let me take these pictures. Last Friday he went to play racquetball like he does every Friday...this is what he came home with...luckily he was wearing the glasses or else I'm sure we would have been in the ER. He was hit with a racquet not the ball...it was totally accidental. Last time he was hit in the face with a racquet was by his brother in the chin...stitches were required (in fact you can see the scar in the second picture) , so he got"lucky" this time. I guess I should mention this happened at the beginning of the games they played...Jeff of course continued to play and beat Scott and Cordale in all three games! Just a little competitive ya think???

This one shows the swelling more...

Maren kept poking him and telling him "owie" which I thought was cute, but Jeff didn't appreciate the pain everytime she poked his face!
No comments:
Post a Comment