Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank you Easter Bunny!

Friday night we were coloring eggs...we put them in to soak and went down to watch the Jazz game...I came up to check on Joran and he said he was "watching the eggs". I went back to watch the game and a little while later he came down and I asked how the eggs were...he replied "they're done"... and showed me his hands...totally yellow! He had taken the one out of the yellow dye, because it was done.



The Easter bunny comes the Saturday before Easter at our house...so he came today...No one was very happy...Dad went to play racquetball at 6:30...of course this would be the only day no one sleeps in...Jeff didn't get home until almost 9 and by then I had most everyone dressed, their hair done and their jobs done (that is those that didn't include going downstairs) accomplished. They were ready the minute he walked in.

First they check out their baskets...
Maren's

Joran's basket

Annicha's things...

Boston's Basket...

Sierra's...

Cheyenne's...

Connor's...



Next, we let them each find their eggs...they each have a color or theme...basketballs, baseballs, soccerballs, pink, yellow, green.......

Maren had pink eggs this year...

Joran had footballs...


Maren was really excited about Elmo...she doesn't understand it is a sprinkler yet...maybe when it is warmer!

Joran put on his underoos first thing...he's mad I took his picture and revealed his true identity in his underpants!

Sierra is modeling her new bunny outfit...I think if I put ears on her she'd make a cute pink bunny!


You might have noticed the green ties in all the boys baskets and the green top in Cheyenne's and green dresses for the little girls...we're getting ready for Josi's upcoming wedding so we thought we'd trial run on Easter...we still need to find a cute top for Sierra...so that's what I'm off to do now...hope you like our pictures. Thanks for sharing our Easter with us...Tomorrow we remember the reason we really have Easter.

1 comment:

  1. I love having the EB come the day before Easter...separates the real reason from the commercial one.

    We hit a milestone this year--no one wanted to decorate eggs, though for some reason everyone wants to have Easter baskets still! ;-)

    ReplyDelete