He is getting really good at depriving me of pictures...too cool for that now! I know one day way down the road he will appreciate the pictures he has of his youth...I hope! :)
We have been texting a little...for someone who sends almost 10,000 ( yes, the number is correct) texts a month, he isn't a man of many words with his parents!
They went to Snow College in Ephriam for the conference...he will be home on Saturday afternoon. It's funny how when one of my children is gone I feel like something is missing the entire time they are gone.
that is a LOT of texting! Hoo boy! Eldon is the only one who has texting in our family plan and he has never come close to the 400/month limit.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, those teenagers are so hard to get cooperation out of for photos. I use Anna for that; she gets much getter results!