This is the first tree ...I didn't get a before picture because I had no idea Jeff was doing it!
After we cut down the tree our neighbor came out to help Jeff pull the stump...little did we know the sprinkler line was intertwined with the roots...that is what the L shaped white thing is...it broke in a couple places...just one more thing for the to-do list!
This is the top of the tree
Here is the stump they pulled out...they used a tow strap and the suburban!
Jeff trying to make this monstrous stump manageable (using a borrowed saw)...
These are the other three trees before ....
Connor had a crack at the new chainsaw...guess what he wants for his birthday now!
Here he is cutting on the second tree of the day.
Here is a closer shot...for those of you who have sons on the soccer team this is a jersey from a couple years ago, no way would I let him out in his uniform!
Jeff working on the last tree...with the new saw we did three trees in one day!
Maren had a front row seat for the whole show!
No comments:
Post a Comment