Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th Parade and Afternoon

Here is a picture of the family at the Riverdale July 4th Parade.


Connor was on the Sandridge Junior High Student Body officer float.


Here was the haul from the parade...yes, toilet paper was thrown to us!


After the parade, while I was making salads and Jeff at the BBQ, the kidlets were playing some croquet!
Connor thinks it's pool???


Sierra after her shot


Boston weighing the competition


Annicha after her shot


Joran in the middle of his swing


Cheyenne opted to watch the movie I had gotten for later that afternoon...she's laying on the love seat...that's why the picture looks sideways.


Here is the Burger Master! Should I tell him the cheese belongs on the burgers??

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always hit the Provo parade when we are in town, but this year we stayed in CO. So sad! I've grown quite fond of those 4th of July parades!

    ReplyDelete