Maren loves stickers, tape...anything sticky. She waits for new DVD's to get opened so she can have the stickies they seal them with...knows that shirts and pants come with the stickers on them...it is a terrible addiction (don't ever ask me for tape- I can't hide it so that she can't find it-that includes the top of the fridge!) Anyway, I had bought a 6 pack of tomatoes and she had peeled the label off while I was pumping gas and stuck it all over her face-which is what she does when she has stickers...silly girl!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Maren's Sticker Addiction
After getting home from St. George and getting things taken care of at home. We had to make a grocery run. I had put the items in the seat next to Maren so that they would be easily accessible when I got home and pulled in the garage. On the way home, I decided I'd better stop for gas. When I got back into the car I quickly glanced behind me to make sure Maren was still buckled up ( she doesn't like being strapped in). This is what I saw...( the real picture is on my phone, but I made her promise to not touch her face so I could take a real pic at home) it took me a few minutes to figure out what she had done.

Maren loves stickers, tape...anything sticky. She waits for new DVD's to get opened so she can have the stickies they seal them with...knows that shirts and pants come with the stickers on them...it is a terrible addiction (don't ever ask me for tape- I can't hide it so that she can't find it-that includes the top of the fridge!) Anyway, I had bought a 6 pack of tomatoes and she had peeled the label off while I was pumping gas and stuck it all over her face-which is what she does when she has stickers...silly girl!
Maren loves stickers, tape...anything sticky. She waits for new DVD's to get opened so she can have the stickies they seal them with...knows that shirts and pants come with the stickers on them...it is a terrible addiction (don't ever ask me for tape- I can't hide it so that she can't find it-that includes the top of the fridge!) Anyway, I had bought a 6 pack of tomatoes and she had peeled the label off while I was pumping gas and stuck it all over her face-which is what she does when she has stickers...silly girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment