Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Had a Birthday

There will be no pictures of any party ...there will be no pictures at all. This is because I wanted it this way. I spent a relaxing day (there was no cleaning or organizing of any sort this day) with my husband who took the day off as a surprise. We got the kids to school and went back to sleep...our two year old even went back to sleep-the four year old played in his room. We went out to lunch at Applebee's and bought some lamps for our bedroom. We came home and watched a movie together-a rare thing. Jeff even cooked lemon chicken for the children for dinner and went and got me a Subway sandwich to eat while I enjoyed the Jazz game...who could ask for more. Jeff's parents stopped by to watch the game and brought a ginormous bowl of carmel popcorn! It was a great treat...one thing I had requested - no more cake! (If you don't know why...check out the previous couple of posts). It was a wonderful, relaxing day.
The next pictures will most likely be of Connor playing soccer and Cheyenne at another volleyball tournament...we have both this weekend. The off we go to St. George for more soccer, but also a break from the hectic life we lead!

2 comments: