Here is Annicha getting her hair done...her hair never stays curled, but she even slept on it and wore it the next day and it was still curly-going to have to find out what they used on her!
This is Annicha's friend Aubrey
Here is Katy
and Lauren
this is Scarlett
McKenna
Kaycia didn't want her picture taken...here is Katy after her hair is done getting her nails painted!
This is the entire crew with all their curly hair-so GLAM!
Annicha, McKenna, Katy, Lauren, Kaycia, Scarlett and Aubrey.
After we came back to our house for cupcakes...as you might notice the decoration have changed from blue to pink...
Here is Annicha with her cake
with the candles lit
blowing them out
Annicha with her gifts
I felt bad this year...things have been so crazy I didn't make the kids their cake. Usually I let them choose from some decorating books I have. I just didn't have the time this year, so we suffer from store cake overdose for the next couple weeks!
How totally clever! I'll have to tell my "mom's of girls" friends about the make-over idea.
ReplyDelete