Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

Months ago I heard of this fruit and vegetable co-op that was going on...there were no sites that were really close but they said they were expanding...a few weeks ago I heard they were in our town. I wanted to wait to hear how it went before trying it. Thanks J for being the guinea pig! We have participate the last two weeks...here is what we received:


Here is the picture of the first week of fruit and vegetables: in case you can't tell-bananas, pineapple, lettuce, cantaloupe, apples, cucumbers, asparagus, zucchini, sweet potatoes and oranges.


Here is the basket from yesterday: in case you can't tell -lettuce, corn on the cob, pineapples, sweet potatoes, bananas, strawberries, blackberries, squash, oranges, broccoli, apples, and tomatoes.

2 comments:

  1. Krista-
    What do you think of Bountiful Baskets? I'm thinking of trying it also.
    Thanks for any info....
    -Cortney

    ReplyDelete
  2. TELL US MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM!

    ReplyDelete