Here are a couple pictures of Boston's first football game...he is #67. He plays defense and on the special teams. Getting ready to take the field Getting ready play in motion
Hey! That is our stomping grounds!!! Sorry we didn't see you. You guys played the other Bear River team ( There are two). We were playing away, down in your neck of the woods playing Syracuse, yes we won. Maybe we will meet up in the play offs!
Jeff and I met at Brigham Young University.I knew we were meant to be together the first time I saw him.We have been married twenty one years and we have eight wonderful children. Each day is something new and exciting.
Hey! That is our stomping grounds!!! Sorry we didn't see you. You guys played the other Bear River team ( There are two). We were playing away, down in your neck of the woods playing Syracuse, yes we won. Maybe we will meet up in the play offs!
ReplyDelete