Saturday, August 14, 2010

Connor hikes the Y-despite the rain, thunder and lightening...and Mom's warning!

Like I said in my previous post...we were planning on hiking the Y...but it was a miserable day-certainly not one I wanted to make worse by having whining children when they were wet and miserable.
I took this picture thinking that would be the end. I drove them up to the starting place of the hike-which has been totally improved since the last time I hiked the Y!


Connor decided to hike even though it was pouring rain...I sent the camera with him.

He's almost there...


standing on a mound of rocks he couldn't resist...


standing on the Y in the wind-soaking wet

a view from the Y

taking our picture from the Y...we are the vehicle on the left. We sat in the car and waited while he hiked.

The gate to the trail...this is Connor after his hike. He went up and back in less than an hour. He took a ton of pictures...I won't post them all on here obviously...he had a great time and said he didn't mind the wind and rain too much. He wore the appropriate shirt for the day-which we didn't realize he was wearing until later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment