After the conference was over for the day we returned home in time to take our son to football practice. I loaded up Sierra, Annicha, Joran and Maren and headed back to Provo. Jeff had a computer conference in Ogden for the next two days, before returning to Provo for another math conference after that. On Tuesday, we did some more shopping and then hit the outdoor pool. We spent all afternoon playing in the water. We went out and got some dinner and then watched a movie.
Wednesday we ran to some stores we hadn't been to yet and then went to lunch. The kids all took a nap while I worked on my coupons. Jeff arrived that evening with dinner and the other three children. We all went swimming in the indoor pool-it was pouring outside! We all watched a movie that night. The next morning Jeff returned to the conference and we packed up. I had planned some activities for all the kids for Thursday, but it was raining -thunder and lightening. I decided to drive them around a little instead of walking around. Here are some of the pictures we took.
The North entrance of campus
The South entrance
The Cougar
The West Stands
The West Stands
The south scoreboard
Provo Temple
Provo Temple-in the rain
My dorm freshman year
my window...those bushes were a lot smaller back in the day
Jeff's dorm is no longer...he lived in Deseret Towers when he was a freshman
My apartment building
Our balcony...it was on the left overlooking the pool(which is behind the brick sign) in the previous pic
Jeff's apartment...the pot holes in the underground parking have only gotten bigger!
Here is a picture of our first apartment after we were married...the one on the left with the pot on the porch...let me tell you they didn't look like this back then...I will try and find a pic-they look much better now!
It was fun to drive down memory lane a little...I think the children enjoyed seeing where we used to live and hear some stories...walking on campus will have to come another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment