Jeff helped me get him in the suburban and then I took him to the insta-care, while Jeff took our food to the party. We did x-rays and the whole bit...he got to ride in a wheelchair all around the office...I will have someone help me upload the picture from my phone of him in the doctors office.
They put this temporary "splint" on until we could get into the orthopedic surgeon. It was the same story...elevated, iced, and keep it dry. I think the Lortab was kicking in when I took this picture :)
The next morning I left for Idaho for a funeral. Jeff was left to "handle" things. I talked to Jeff throughout the day and by noon this is what Boston looked like.
He chose BYU blue! He is casted up to his armpit...it is because of where the break is-they didn't want any movement at all while it heals...they will check him in the next couple weeks. As the healing progresses they will cut the cast down. He hasn't complained at all...just questions like how do I button my jeans, tie my shoes, wear a jacket and itch ??????
No more football for Boston!
Wow! Hope he is on the mend.
ReplyDelete