Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Joran's First Day of Kindergarten

The first day of school finally arrived for this little guy...it is a bitter-sweet day for us! He has been so excited for so long to be able to ride the bus and go to school like his brothers and sisters.
He is really into getting himself dressed and doing his own hair...this do he calls his fire tent hair-do. It is really like a unicorn horn...there was no changing it today- he just redoes it if I fix it so we just have to not battle over this one. Here he is by the picture taking tree-it's where we take all the back to school pics :)


Here he is at the bus stop making a fake smile so big he squints his eyes...when I asked him to smile he told me "this is as big as it gets!"


Here he is with Boston and Annicha


you can't see him- my camera wouldn't take the picture a few seconds earlier...he turned around and gave me the cutest smile-dumb camera!


there he goes...


I should have taken a picture of me...crying my eyes out! I do it every year when school starts-especially if I have one in kindergarten! Can you hear the sniffing?? It will go on all day ...I've just learned to live with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment