Now that it is official, I can let the cat out of the bag. Yesterday Jeff was made second counselor to a new, three stake, Young Single Adult ward. It is a new change in the church and we are excited to be a part of it. Jeff's records will be moved to this ward-which is under the direction of an agent stake (not ours). Since our children are under 18, my records will stay in our ward/stake with our children....so I guess I'm a singe mother LOL! He won't be released from High Council until next week so double duty for a week I guess. It should be fun-he will be working with another new young single adult ward -some friends (who moved a couple years back) are in the Bishopric in that ward! They have young children as well, so I won't be the only one...the rest of the Bishopric-actually both of them-are older and have grandchildren!
This should bring new challenges and I'm sure new blessings as well!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations, Jeff! That is a great calling for you :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, it will keep you guys even more busy! Are the other old friends anyone we know?
ReplyDeleteStokers are in the other Bishopric...
ReplyDelete