Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pictures of Necia

Here are a variety of photos of our new little one...mostly things that I want to remember...humor me...

This is Necia on Thanksgiving in the swing...she didn't do too well-she kept tipping over (even though it is a papasan chair) because she was really too small for the seat.


I wanted a picture of how long and skinny she really was..


This is Necia on her first trip to church...we didn't go the first Sunday after she was born- we had sick kids...this is the next week. We were in a panic...the dresses I had for her completely drown her...we picked this out of the doll clothes-still too big, but better than what we had.


her tiny feet-kinda blurry


snoozing on the couch


so sweet when they are sleeping


After a week or so of fighting newborn clothing, I finally bought some preemie outfits...I would take her out of her blanket and her clothes would be on backward with her arms inside! Anyway, this is a preemie but still on the large side-her foot is sticking out the snaps by her belly-we thought this was so funny that she had "sprouted" another leg!



2 comments:

  1. Wow...she is so tiny. So adorable! Congrats to you guys on another beautiful baby. You sure do make them cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. We need to learn how to do this better.

    ReplyDelete