Thanksgiving at our house was low key this year...considering we had not expected to have a baby two days before. Luckily I was prepared with all the food we needed and I just delegated out the different food items...we like simple food so it wasn't a big deal. Jeff and I got home from the hospital just before lunchtime, so we still had plenty of time to make our Thanksgiving feast. Jeff did the turkey, Connor the stuffing, Cheyenne did the potatoes, Sierra the jello, Boston the rolls, Annicha, Joran and Maren helped with the pies, setting the table, etc... It was a sucess!
Connor, Cheyenne and Sierra-what is with teenagers thinking they have to make a face every time someone takes their picture???

The rest of us at the table! Joran hiding behind the flowers

We are extremely grateful this year for our many blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment