This is our 2 year old Maren...on her real birthday!
Anyway, Grandma Stephens takes each grandchild to lunch and shopping, but in this case...she brought Maren a happy meal and a gift...
Here are Maren and Joran sitting on Maren's 4 wheeler from Grandpa and Grandma!
The battery had to charge once we got it put together, so these are actually the next night...
she was chasing Cheyenne around the house!
We're entering the Princess stage again!
Maren got pizza for her dinner...our kids usually chose what they want for dinner. We decided that since Maren often wanders into our room at 2am and says "I want pizza" that she wouldn't mind too much if we helped her choose.
Maren had an Abby Cadabby cake last year that I made. This year the week was too busy to make a Dora...she had to settle for a store cake this time!
I think the rest of us had more fun opening gifts that she did...we like to do heavy, heavy hangover with each present...we kept telling her to close her eyes and she looked like she was trying to fill her pants....we laughed so hard each time.
Still trying....
She figured out how to peak!
I think she might be getting the hang of it now!
These are sand toys for the sandbox...
Training pants...can you tell what we're doing this summer???
Big girl pants for when we've succeded!
A new baby and all the "things" a good mommy needs!
I don't know what happened to the pictures of her bubble mower...she also got a gallon of bubble mix...we're going to be prepared this year...that stuff goes quick! I think she had a good birthday and we are so happy she is such a blessing in our lives...
No comments:
Post a Comment