I asked my mom to come and help me think and plan...and of course she helped move the furniture and clean with me too!
She said we were doing a "Freestyle"which I learned was a show on Tv where they redo rooms using only what is already in the house. ( I started laughing when she said this because in the movie Pacifier- which we love- the baby is freestylin' in the ball pit...playing in the ball pit without a diaper...anyway, I had a good giggle.)
This is the view as you walk into their room. The trundle is pulled out a little to make a sitting ledge, they have a tv you'll see in the other pictures. Hopefully you can overlap them in your mind to see how they fit together.
This is the view standing by their bed...this room doesn't have a real closet, but we made one with the curtain . I put these side by side so you could bet a better idea of the other side of the room. The door there is not the door to the room...it is to the furnace, water heater, etc.. The bedroom door is to the far right if you look at the bottom of the picture on the right you can see it...I hope all this makes sense. They love their new space!
No comments:
Post a Comment