Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Mothers day this year was hectic...Jeff made me breakfast and then had meetings to attend. I cleaned up and got everyone ready...we wore our green again (like Easter), but since Jeff was gone we didn't get any pictures...I guess it will be Josi's reception before we get a new family picture up. I hurried and got the things done for dinner that had to be done before church and we were off...After church, Jeff grilled steaks and we had them with baked potatoes, salad and rolls...this is Joran with his butter mustache after taking a bite of his roll...isn't this what being a mom is all about!




Jeff got me a new mixer and the cook book I wanted...we're going to share the generator (Happy Fathers day)...Cheyenne bought me some jewelry and everyone made me cards...Connor promised me a big hug, which I'm still waiting for...teenagers!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I thought you were teasing me about the generator! Funny, you got one too! Call us crazy mormons now...but when the state is w/o power...we will be sitting happy with cold milk! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog! I just love your family!!! My mom got the same cookbook for mothers day and loves it!
    You are always welcome to check out my blog! I love visitors! charloveslife.blogspot.com
    Love, Char!

    ReplyDelete