Here we are doing the graves...I forgot to take pictures at the first cemetary....ooops! Jeff, Boston, Grandpa Stephens, and Cheyenne Sierra with the flowers Grandpa and Grandma Gus Judy Joran, Charlie and Annicha in Grandma's car to keep Charlie happy (and the kids as well) Scott Brian
Boy, girl, when you blog, you BLOG! Loved all the new posts today. Aren't house projects always like that?? It can get so crazy! But good job on the bathrooms--they look great.
Now that I have my Family history specialist living with us, I will have to have her look at the Gus names on the headstones, to see if we really are related!
Jeff and I met at Brigham Young University.I knew we were meant to be together the first time I saw him.We have been married twenty one years and we have eight wonderful children. Each day is something new and exciting.
Boy, girl, when you blog, you BLOG! Loved all the new posts today. Aren't house projects always like that?? It can get so crazy! But good job on the bathrooms--they look great.
ReplyDeleteNow that I have my Family history specialist living with us, I will have to have her look at the Gus names on the headstones, to see if we really are related!
ReplyDelete